Cut Resistant Gloves – Kitchen Glove for Cutting and Slicing
- Durability- it’s made of Dyneema, resistant to cut , being 4 times stronger than leather
- Meet standard EN388,level 5 cut resistance standard,protecting your hands from scrapes and cuts.
- 100% proven for safety gloves- they are food safe cut proof gloves.
- Perfect for slicing,oyster shucking and cutting for kitchen users,pumpkin/wood carving, carpentry.
- High polyethene performance- makes it breathable,highly elastic,lightweight and comfortable
Get superior protection against sharp blades with gloves made of materials 4x sturdier than leather
This cut proof gloves is designed to prevent cuts to your hands when working with sharp tools. It is important to have a protection glove to maintain safety in your work. Namtso gloves meet the standard EN388, a regulation for cut resistant gloves.It is so strong proven to be a Level 5 cut protection rating. The manufacturing process is geared towards guaranteeing cut resistance. We design them with utmost care for users’ safety.
Multipurpose in-and out-of the kitchen
For kitchen users, this is a perfect oyster shucking glove or even when you are slicing with mandolin and knives.Any other risky situation that need a cut glove like sharpening knives, doing yard chores,carving pumpkin and cleaning up a broken wine glass.
Dyneema gloves can also be used when changing the blades for your lawn mower, unpacking razor boxes that were tapped and many more uses.
Safe for food services
They have a layer of anti- bacterial protection that provide prevention from contamination.Your tools and your hands are kept safe. Kitchen gloves are perfect for food preparation in kitchens in your homes or restaurants.
Washing: these work gloves are wash friendly and machine friendly.
It is recommended that you allow the gloves to drip dry after washing.
Work faster and safer with gloves that fit like a second skin
Kevlar gloves are ultra-thin,soft against the skin,and highly elastic.They are comfortable and lightweight.Helps you work confidently with otherwise risky slicing and chopping equipment. The cut resistant gloves enable you to hold your equipment without worrying for the safety of your fingers.