- Long Range Wireless receiver with lcd beeps and flashes when meat temperature goes above your programmed temperature
- Monitor barbecue temperature; receiver beeps and flashes if temperature falls above or below your programmed range
- Receiver displays barbecue temperature up to 572 farenheit
- Count up and Count down timer
- Lcd of receiver has back light for use at night
The Ivation IVA-WLTHERM Smoker Barbecue Thermometer has a range of up to 300 ft and can withstand temperatures of up to 716°F! Another great feature is an alert on the receiver that lets you know if you are out of range.
– Monitor internal temperature of meat and smoker or grill from 300 feet away
– Wireless receiver with LCD beeps and flashes when meat temperature goes above your programmed temperature.
– Monitor barbecue temperature. Receiver beeps and flashes if temperature falls above or below your programmed range.
– Count up and Count down timer.
– LCD of receiver has back light for use at night
– Receiver displays barbecue temperature up to 572°F
– Receiver has belt clip and built in stand.
– Transmitter has removable wire stand that also becomes a hanger.
– Food probe wire can be inserted 6″ into meat.
– Both probe wires are heat resistant to 716°F
– Can be used in oven or smoker too!
– Lost like alert warns you if your transmitter is out of range or has lost the radio frequency signal.
– Your meat, barbecue, and timer settings are stored even if the unit is turned off.
– Operates on 4AA batteries (2 Per unit) Not Included