- FREE 60-liter carbonator at over 15000 locations with mail-in-rebate in the box (use UPC 811369006875)
- Transform ordinary tap water into fresh great-tasting soda or sparkling water in less than 30 seconds
- Choose from over 60 better-for-you regular, diet and all-natural soda mix varieties with no high-fructose corn syrup and no aspartame
- Each bottle of soda mix makes up to 12 liters of soda (33 cans)
- Requires no electricity
- No batteries and no clean up
WHAT MAKES A PRODUCT SIMPLY GENIUS?
A beautiful design. Simplicity. Convenience. And the fact that every time you use it, you are making the planet a cleaner place to live.
Enjoy the freedom of making your own sparkling drinks in just seconds, with the SodaStream Jet Home Soda Maker. Powered by a reusable CO2 carbonator, the refined mechanics of the SodaStream Jet make it easy to quickly transform water into perfectly customized sparkling drinks. No more lugging. No more storing. No more plastic waste.This is a Hazmat non-returnable item.
NO PLUG. CO2-POWERED
It may come as a surprise that the SodaStream Jet Home Soda Maker do not need any batteries or electricity to operate. They are powered solely by the compressed gas carbonator that comes in the starter kit. A starter carbonator will prepare 6L of soda – enough to start you off with the system. As soon as the starter carbonator runs out, visit one of the 15,000 stores to exchange it for a full 60L one (visit www.sodastreamusa.com to find the store nearest to you. And do not worry, most of the big name retailers are already carrying them).
Make sure you use the MAIL IN REBATE INCLUDED IN THE ORIGINAL BOX to get the first 60L cylinder for free.
CO2 CYLINDER INSTALLATION
To get started, remove the cap from the CO2 carbonator that came with your soda maker. Open the back of the Jet home soda maker by removing the cover. Fit the carbonator into the gasket at the top of the carbonator housing, and tighten as you would a light bulb in a socket. Turn only until hand-tight; no tools are necessary.