Overview – Weber Go Anywhere Grill
- The Weber Go Anywhere Grill makes a great companion for camping and tailgate parties
- The porcelain enameled coating prevents rust and fading
- Pivoting legs lock the lid in place for add safety
- This grill offers 160-square-inches of cooking surface on the triple nickel-plated cooking grate
- Packs away nicely in a tight space
Special Offers and Product Promotions
– Get the Discover it Card and a $75 Amazon.com Gift Card after your first purchase
This Weber Go Anywhere Grill is solidly engineered with no nuts or bolts. The pivoting legs lock lid in place for carrying and it stows away nicely in a tight space. Grill features a porcelain-enamel bowl and lid, and 160-sq.-ft. total cooking space. Porcelain enamel, steel and nylon. Made in USA. 14-1/4Hx12-1/4Wx21L”.
- Product Dimensions: 12.2 x 21 x 14.5 inches ; 14.5 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 16 pounds
- Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.
- Origin: USA
- Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- ASIN: B00004RALJ
- Item model number: 121020
“Arrived really fast. Package well. Easy to assemble. Took me about 15-minutes to assemble alone. Easy! Does not weigh too much for travel but is very good quality. No regrets. Love it. Thank you.” – By Nurse Gabi
“Arrived on time. In condition as described. This little grill is truly a go-anywhere grill. A couple downsides, the legs aren’t super sturdy. They work and they do their job great. However, you can’t be rough with the grill or it might tip over. Needless to say, you shouldn’t be rough with any grill, just put the meats and veggies on and flip then take off. You will need to buy and carry with you some type of container to keep the coals and ash in. I could see it making a mess in the car if you left them in the grill.” – By Joshua Patton
“We use it for a small tailgate (we have other grills for larger tailgate parties) party serving three people. It is not big enough to serve more people. After several uses we learned that we had to use more charcoal, and once we made the change and increased the amount of charcoal (almost to the top)the grill was able to cook a second round of food. Packs up very easily, sets up very easily, and puts together very easily. Can cook 2 steaks and a few franks OR 6 hamburgers at one time.” – By Tagoladad